Helping Teachers Organize Their Classrooms with the SIMPLE Core 4 – Episode 5
By Nicole S. Turner
Share This Post:
We’ve all been in classrooms that feel chaotic and lack structure. A disorganized room is distracting for students, teachers, and coaches too!
I’ve been in classrooms where food was left out and materials were everywhere. There was no organization.
Without systems in place, classrooms can quickly spiral out of control. But with the right organization strategies, teachers can create a structured environment that supports learning and increases student engagement.
In this episode, I discuss helping teachers organize their classrooms with the SIMPLE Core 4. The SIMPLE Core 4 is a trajectory framework that includes 4 pillars – Organization, Management & Culture, Content, and Instructional Execution. During the show, I do a deep dive into the 6 key components of the Organization pillar.
This is what you’ll hear about in Episode 5 – Helping Teachers Organize Their Classrooms with the SIMPLE Core 4
- Keeping classrooms neat and organized
- An example of establishing traffic patterns with second graders
- Developing classroom expectations with students and referencing them when a student needs redirection
- Establishing routines and structures in the classroom
- Communicating with parents regularly – not just about problems, but achievements too
- How not to get bogged down with assignments and grading papers
Check out this episode if you’re looking for ways to help your teachers create a well-structured classroom. It offers strategies and insight into how to make classrooms more efficient. You can take what you learn from the episode and help your teachers build a foundation for an organized classroom.
Listen to the episode using the media player on this page or wherever you listen to podcasts. I can’t wait to hear how you use the SIMPLE Core 4 organization tips to help teachers create organized classrooms!
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the show!