Reflecting on Your Instructional Coaching Journey – Episode 17
By Nicole S. Turner
Share This Post:
Taking the time to reflect on our coaching is crucial to continual growth and improvement as instructional coaches. We want to ensure that we are using the most effective strategies and practices that allow us to make the greatest impact on our teachers and their students. In this episode, we are looking at how we can reflect on our instructional coaching journey to help us grow and develop in our coaching.
No matter where you are in your coaching journey, it is so important to be reflective of your coaching practices and your goals. In this episode, we are diving into reflecting on your instructional coaching journey. I am sharing the three questions I ask every week, strategies for evaluating your impact and effectiveness, how to use summer to work towards your personal and professional goals, and the importance of getting and reviewing feedback from colleagues and administrators.
I am here to support you on your instructional coaching journey! I have always seen myself as a reflective coach and I would love to help you become more reflective as well! Be sure to join the Facebook Group and join the amazing community of instructional coaches to chat about strategies, ideas, and insights! I can’t wait to see you there!
Topics Covered in Episode 17: Reflecting on Your Instructional Coaching Journey
- The 3 questions I ask myself every week to ensure I am taking the time to reflect
- Strategies to use data, evidence, and surveys to help you evaluate your impact and effectiveness
- How to use summer to rest and also work towards your personal and professional goals
- Why it is so important to get feedback on your coaching from colleagues and administrators to help you grow and develop as a coach
Links from this episode
- Grab the Simply Instructional Coaching Book
- Join the Facebook Group
- Get the Simply Instructional Coaching Planner
- Check out the Coaching Surveys
- Register for the Simply Coaching Summit
- Grab a copy of the Simply Coaching Summit brochure here!
- Register for the In-Person Simply Coaching Summit Bootcamp
Connect with Nicole S. Turner
- Website: Home
- Simply Coaching Hub: Simply Coaching Hub
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplycoachingandteaching_
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/https://twitter.com/coachandteach
- Email: email@example.com