Professional Development Videos and Handouts for Instructional Coaches
- Instant Digital Access
- Lifetime Access
This resource is a large collection of professional development videos and handouts for instructional coaches made in partnership by Chrissy Beltran and Nicole S. Turner. As experts in the field of professional development and instructional coaching, these practitioners identified important topics for instructional coaches and created videos to instruct and guide coaches. Each PD video includes a handout and downloadable resources, forms, and tools that will help you do the things we teach. There are over 41 videos included in this resource! Videos range from 30-60 minutes.
Check out this PREVIEW!
Organized by topic, the resources in the download include hours of content that can be done on your own time from the comfort of your own home! The topics are organized in this order:
Behind the Scenes of Coaching Videos
- Instructional Coaching Self-Care and Teacher Morale
- Closing Out the School Year with Crystal Ceresani
- Reflecting and Making a Plan for Next Year
Working with Teachers Videos
- Coaching New Teachers
- Coaching Resistant Teachers by Chrissy Beltran
- Providing Effective Feedback by Nicole S. Turner
- Coaching Reading Workshop by Chrissy Beltran
- Coaching Support During Test Prep Season
- Tiering Teachers for Support
Virtual Coaching and Learning Videos
- First Steps in Virtual Coaching
- Virtual Instructional Coaching Interview with Cory Camp
- BONUS SESSION: Virtual Coaching
- Tech Tools for Coaching
- Virtual Coaching Cycles
- Hosting Virtual P.D.
- Building Relationships in a Virtual Setting
- 11 Engagement Strategies for Virtual Learners
- Building Morale in a Virtual Setting
- Virtual P.L.C.s
- Virtual Book Studies
- Things to Look for During a Virtual Lesson
A Year of Coaching: Coffee & Coaching P.D. Videos
These coaching PD videos are designed to help you work through a year of coaching! Back to school and end of year topics included!
- Coaching Philosophies
- The First 20 Days of Instructional Coaching
- Building Relationships
- Guest Interview: Effective Communication with Nita Creekmore
- Coaching Cycles
- Coaching Strategies
- Find Your Why and Find the Joy in Coaching
- Facilitating Teacher Reflection and Action Plans
- Guest Interview: Steve Barkley on Teacher Reflection
- Self-Care for Instructional Coaches
- Guest Interview: Mental Health with Kimberly Boone
- Reflecting on progress and Changing Your Support Plan
- Guest Interview: Differentiating Coaching with Dr. Jane Kise
- Planning for Feedback
- Guest Interview: Effective Feedback with Joellen Killion
- Closing Out the Year
- Our Top Three Coaching Books
- Guest Interview: The EduCoach Survival Guide
- Guest Interview: Systems that Work With Angela Watson
Recorded Q&A Session:
- Managing and Tracking My Coaching
Bonus Materials Included
- Instructional Coaching Reflection Journal
- Icebreaker Template for PowerPoint
- Icebreaker Template for Keynote
- Virtual Coaching Start-Up Kit
- Monthly Challenge Boards
- Instructional Coaching Surveys
- BINGO Boards
- BINGO Boards for P.D.
- P.L.C. Discussion Dice
These videos are perfect for any individual coach who wants to figure out how to build their coaching program and get the forms and tools they need in one spot.
They’re also great for teams of coaches at a school or district level to watch and use as a video study! Each coach needs a license, and together you can watch one video a month or every two weeks to focus on an area you’re working on. Over time, you’ll build your repertoire of strategies and skills as coaches!
- An automatic email with the download link is generated every time you make a purchase so check your inbox and spam/junk box then click on the link in the email.
- Log in to your account and you will find a list of your purchases, which you can download at any time onto any of your devices.