Instructional Coaching Peer Observation Walk-through Forms
- Instant Digital Access
- Lifetime Access
These Google Ready and Printable Peer Observation Walkthrough Forms are for Instructional Coaches or Principals and/or Assistant Principals to observe, provide feedback, and reflect on their teaching practices.
Overview of Peer Observations
- Read all about what peer observations are and three models you can
use to do these in your school.
- Before, during, and after observation forms for the peer-to-peer approach
- During and after observation forms for the model approach
- Editable faculty emails for before, during, and after hosting a learning walk event, as well as model sign up pages, observation forms, reflection, and thank you notes for model teachers
Digital Resources (In order to use the digital resources, you and the teacher(s) you intend to use them with need a Google account)
- Directions for how to save and share the digital versions of this product
- Google Slides versions to go alone with all resources mentioned above
- Editable Google Slides to introduce the concept of peer observations to faculty (the slide deck includes an overview as well as a slide for each approach … be sure to delete the slides you do not need and make edits to adapt it to your specific setting as needed)
- An automatic email with the download link is generated every time you make a purchase so check your inbox and spam/junk box then click on the link in the email.
- Log in to your account and you will find a list of your purchases, which you can download at any time onto any of your devices.